Potato Salad with Radishes
by Gina Solon
- 1 1/2 pounds red bliss potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- 1 bunch red radishes, washed and chopped
- 1 jar green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. While the water is heating, slice potatoes into bite-sized pieces and add to water. Turn the heat down to medium high and simmer until tender. Drain.
Heat a large pan and add about two tablespoons of oil. Add onions and sauté until tender and golden.
In a medium bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese and mustard. In a large bowl put the potatoes, onion, radishes and olives together. Coat with sour cream mixture, add parsley and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Yield: 4 servings