- 1.5 liters sparkling water
- 1/2 liter lemonade
- 1 can (46 oz.) pineapple juice
- 1 or 2 cans crushed pineapple
- Lemon pinwheels (full circle lemon slices) to garnish (from 1 or 2 lemons)
- Optional: coconut flakes (garnish right before serving)
Combine lemonade, pineapple juice, and crushed pineapple together in a large punch bowl. Stir together so that ingredients are mixed. Add in sparkling water (don’t stir) and garnishes. Ladle cups to serve. If it’s a hot day, add a cup or two of ice with the sparkling water, or add in frozen molds.