by Tina Miller
- 1 lb. cooked lobster meat from one lobster, diced into large pieces
- 1½ lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, halved and cut into halfmoon slices
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Put potatoes in a pot with salted water, bring to a boil, cook for about 5 minutes and drain. Do not overcook—you want them a tiny bit firm so they will hold up when sautéed.
In a large sauté pan heat olive oil on medium heat, add onions, red pepper and potatoes, stir until combined. Let cook about 5 minutes, add parsley, paprika,
salt and pepper to taste, and lemon zest. Combine cooked lobster meat and chives, heat another few minutes and serve. Do not overcook at this point or the lobster meat will become rubbery. Top with poached eggs (local when possible).
Recipe yields 4 servings.