Karen Achille’s Punch
by Karen Achille
- 1 round gelatin mold
- 1 deep punch bowl and ladle
- 1 package fresh raspberries
- Enough water to fill a gelatin mold
- 2 two-liter bottles of ginger ale
- 1 half gallon apple juice (not cider)
- 1 half gallon raspbery (or lemon or lime or orange) sherbet
DAY BEFORE SERVING…Fill gelatin mold 3/4 of the way to the top with water. When it has frozen, drop fresh raspberries onto the frozen surface and fill with more water to the top.
At the Party…Pour apple juice into the punch bowl. Place the raspberry sherbet into the punch bowl. Pour both two-liter bottles of ginger ale into the bowl. Stir once and only once. Place the frozen gelatin mold on top of the mixture. Serve with ladle in small cups.
Double this recipe to serve in separate punch bowls.