by Lexie Roth
- 8 small, speckled romaine heads or 4 romaine hearts
- 3 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup quick pickled onions
- 8 sprigs fresh oregano, picked
- 2 banana peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 8 oz. container of feta cheese
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- 3 Tbsp. dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
Mandolin or thinly slice cucumbers and banana peppers into a bowl and lightly dress with Lemon Dill Dressing.
Wash, dry and tear lettuce into bite size pieces or leave small lettuce leaves whole.
Toss lettuce with oregano and dressed cucumber banana pepper mixture. Add dressing little by little until lettuce is evenly but not over-dressed. Salt and pepper to taste.
Crumble feta, sprinkle olives over greens, and garnish with fresh dill.
Yield: 6 servings