by Gina Solon
- naan or store bought pre-baked flatbread
- 2-3 heaping Tbsp. fig spread
- 1 medium onion, caramelized
- 1/3 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 3-4 slices prosciutto, sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
Preheat the oven to 415 ̊F. Lay the flatbread on a cookie sheet and spread the fig spread with the back of the spoon. Next add the onions, then prosciutto, and then cheese, finishing with the herbs.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
Yield: 2 servings.