Edible Vineyard focuses exclusively on the local food scene and celebrates our Island’s bounties in every issue. It’s about our neighborhood, our community and our kitchens. Edible Vineyard is part of the Edible Communities network, in which close to 60 publishers nationwide have successfully produced their own version of this local publication into their neighborhoods, communities, and their kitchens. From this unique national-to-local experience, we can say confidently that Edible readers are savvy and community-minded, like you. They are the customers you want.
Why should you advertise with Edible Vineyard?
- There are no other magazines devoted solely to the Vineyard’s local food scene—one which tells the stories of the people who raise, grow, catch, forage, hunt, gather, cook and of course, eat, on the Island.
- You will receive a free listing in our Business Directory.
- You will have a supply of Edible Vineyard to distribute to your customers. It makes a great “thank you!”
- You will be supporting both a small locally owned business and the Island’s local food economy—our farmers and our fishermen.
- Surveys in other Edible communities show that each copy is passed to approximately 3.5 readers… and so will your ad! With our yearly distribution, this means your ad could be seen by 175,000 people
- Edible Vineyard readers read the issues cover-to-cover and keep them for the tried & true recipes included in each edition. Your ads get read.
For more information, rates and production guidelines, download our most recent media kit:
Download Media Kit